mario acting mario acting

*Dances*

Chao Rave SWEET and Rouge Shame on u at least comfort Cream XD

Sonic Shorts: Volume 1 Sonic Shorts: Volume 1

well

at the end when i clicked on the tails doll u ripped the overlord part from sonic heroes just for tails doll *it discribes his charecter*heh pretty nice from sonic heroes and the Amy:Im pregnet.
that parts epickly funny

Rockman Xover Flash Rockman Xover Flash

this may be good but a skip button on a boss battle you need some improvements

Megaman Zero Alpha Megaman Zero Alpha

Great game

You added the Z-Saber and the begining wepon "Lazor Pistol" its cool try the 3 hit combo with the Z-Saber its awesome :D ~ Level:A Rank Name:LIghtning Blade "Misson % 100"

Megaman Zero: Megaman Zero:

NO WAY

I can barely jump i can barely attack and the game damn lags i wish you wouldve straghtined this out more like thinking "what if peoplecant jump or dash right" THINK IT OVER DAM IT

Sonik Boom - Sonic CD Sonik Boom - Sonic CD

This Song

I remember this song being on Sonic Style.Org somehow just somehow if i was wrong then maybe i was seeing things but i know this song was on sonic style.org

DreamEater responds:

If it was... I never posted it there :(; Stolen content?

Sunset Park Act 3 - (Sonic TT) Sunset Park Act 3 - (Sonic TT)

Set For Youtube

Dude somebody actully put this song on youtube with the sonic shorts logo and actully complamented your work man this is a good song i was danceing and i was surprized when i saw and heard it again :D *dances while playing sonic triple trouble on my wii* I3

DreamEater responds:

haha yeah man, I was surprised to find that there are a lot of copies of this song floating around the web nowadays :)
all thanks to my fans xp
you guys all rock!

Thanks for the reviews bro, much appreciated. :)

~Dj Sonik

Battle With Zero [Remastered] Battle With Zero [Remastered]

Mega ManX

I played the PC Version of mega man 1 But i wanna get mega man X for my PS2 dude Zeros awesome :3