Sonik Boom - Sonic CD Sonik Boom - Sonic CD

This Song

I remember this song being on Sonic Style.Org somehow just somehow if i was wrong then maybe i was seeing things but i know this song was on sonic style.org

DreamEater responds:

If it was... I never posted it there :(; Stolen content?

Sunset Park Act 3 - (Sonic TT) Sunset Park Act 3 - (Sonic TT)

Set For Youtube

Dude somebody actully put this song on youtube with the sonic shorts logo and actully complamented your work man this is a good song i was danceing and i was surprized when i saw and heard it again :D *dances while playing sonic triple trouble on my wii* I3

DreamEater responds:

haha yeah man, I was surprised to find that there are a lot of copies of this song floating around the web nowadays :)
all thanks to my fans xp
you guys all rock!

Thanks for the reviews bro, much appreciated. :)

~Dj Sonik

Battle With Zero [Remastered] Battle With Zero [Remastered]

Mega ManX

I played the PC Version of mega man 1 But i wanna get mega man X for my PS2 dude Zeros awesome :3

Sonic2BossThemeRemake-MJ Sonic2BossThemeRemake-MJ

sorry but your song placed last :( sorry bout that but u do get the victory of being in the top 10 you placed 9 on the top ten of remixes sorry homie but hey you'll get through it right :D as long as you got top 10 all is well thats all from Tails9898 give me a pm if ur song somehow didnt get its pay or rateings*all judgeing is by me and Dex cash on xat see me on www.xat.com/RolePlayKingDom if you wanna talk about it*

Metaljonus responds:

what the hell are you talking about?

Emerald Hill Remake of Sonic 2 Emerald Hill Remake of Sonic 2

:Dshaweet

:D its awesome shaweet

Sonic 2 Nice Ending :) Sonic 2 Nice Ending :)

REMIXTACULAR

>:D u have been awesome with remixes i vote mvr (most valueabl remixer)OF THE YEAR Shaweet

S2 Sky Chase Zone Remake S2 Sky Chase Zone Remake

compatiton

this song placed 3rd nice!!!

Sonic 3 Mini-Boss Remake 3 Sonic 3 Mini-Boss Remake 3

the compatiton

is over ur song sonic2 boss remix placed 2nd good work

Sonic 3 - Bossbattle (RMX) Sonic 3 - Bossbattle (RMX)

Congratulations

You've placed 1st on the remix compititon goog job

Newgrounds Chat Newgrounds Chat

YO!

YOUR SONG OF THE HIZZLE YO IM ADDING IT TO MY REMIX COMPATITION so *grabs this song*
*adds it to my compation library*